Re: [fluid-dev] FS 1.1.2 alpha sound rendering issue

From: Matt Giuca
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FS 1.1.2 alpha sound rendering issue
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:23:07 +1000

In the meantime, I'm glad to see that (thanks to Sven Meier and Alessio Treglia) that 1.1.2 of FluidSynth will reach Ubuntu Maverick! (And yes, it will build with CMake :-) )

That's excellent, because it seems 1.1.2's new threading code fixed a lot of random issues, like my "everything is a piano" bug. I thought you had missed the release window.

I'm just wondering if the LADSPA fixes will make it into the 1.1.2 package (since they were in the 1.1.1 Debian package, but broke when I tried to build my 1.1.2 package). Again, not that I actually care about LADSPA or even know what it's for, but just to avoid a regression in the packages. (Was the LADSPA issue a build issue or a code issue?)