Re: [fluid-dev] Can't build 1.1.2 with LADSPA

From: Matt Giuca
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Can't build 1.1.2 with LADSPA
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 19:23:00 +1000

> Okay. Just tried with CMake and not autotools. Does it work better in r362?

Sorry .. nope, now autogen.sh fails.

> src/Makefile.am:43: LADSPA_SUPPORT does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

I've tried adding this line to configure.ac:

AM_CONDITIONAL(LADSPA_SUPPORT, test "$ENABLE_LADSPA" = "xyes")

It fixes the autogen.sh error, but I don't think the condition is
correct, because it still doesn't cause the fluid_ladspa.o file to get
built or linked. Sorry, again I don't know enough about autotools to
fix this.