Re: [fluid-dev] Can't build 1.1.2 with LADSPA

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Can't build 1.1.2 with LADSPA
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 09:23:25 +0200

2010-09-01 11:24, Matt Giuca skrev:
>> The easy fix is to build without the --enable-ladspa flag. Sorry for the
>> inconvenience, currently nobody on this list is actively
>> requesting/using/testing LADSPA on FluidSynth.

Fixed in r359 (plcl) and r361 (me), it should now at least compile.
Don't know if it's working though, care to test it?

> OK, that's what I did.
>
> Just a heads up then, since the Debian package uses --enable-ladspa, you
> might have to remove it (David, I think you are maintaining the Debian
> package?).

It is collaboratively maintained by the Debian Multimedia Team, of which
I am a member. (And I wasn't the one enabling that flag...)

> I just built a Debian package for 1.1.2, since it fixed a nasty bug I was
> having. Until an official one becomes available,
> https://launchpad.net/~mgiuca/+archive/fluidsynth.

Nice. Switching a flag is easy. What's going to take some work is
changing the packaging to using CMake...