Re: [fluid-dev] VS2010 Express build environment

From: Jim Henry
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] VS2010 Express build environment
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:10:54 -0700

Wow Pedro! Thank you for taking the time to do this and provide such detailed instructions on the necessary steps. If I can't make it work now I should throw my computer in the ocean and find my slide rule. (Disturbingly I think I have a pretty good idea of where it is...my slide rule that is, not the ocean. Well I do know where the ocean is too. OK, maybe this explains why I got VS2010 all screwed up.)

Best Regards,
Jim Henry