[fluid-dev] MSVS Build in SVN is broken

From: Graham Goode
Subject: [fluid-dev] MSVS Build in SVN is broken
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:02:38 +0200

Hi Guys,

I've just gotten a clean build environment with MSVS, downloaded the
latest SVN and attempted a build... due to all the moving around of
the files into the subdirectories the VS project seems to be very
broken as it can't find anything. I like the arrangement of the
directories, but I don't knwo what changes to make to the VS project
to get things going right again. I've deleted all the old references
and added the same list back to the _dll and _lib sections, but when
attempting to build I still get the fatal error -cannot open nnnn
file...

Compiling...
fluid_winmidi.c
..\..\src\drivers\fluid_winmidi.c(33) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'fluidsynth_priv.h': No such file or directory

Can anyone give me guidance or fix the sln file?

Thanks!

GrahamG