Re: [fluid-dev] Website and other status

From: Louis B.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Website and other status
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 19:04:52 +0100

Hi all,

Just in case it is needed I have managed to save most of the Trac wiki
pages from google cashed pages (google for
site:fluidsynth.resonance.org). The zipped up pages are available
here:

http://pianobooster.sourceforge.net/Miscellaneous/FluidSynthWebCashe.zip

For now I have updated the FluidSynth Wikipedia entry to point to:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fluidsynth/

Louis