Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth for iPhone

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth for iPhone
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:51:24 -0800

Quoting Hugo Guo <address@hidden>:
Hi,

I'm trying to build an iPhone app using FluidSynth for the sound synthesis. I
installed fluidsynth 1.0.9 already but have troubles porting functions to
iPhone. I'm a beginner in both FluidSyn and iPhone app. Anyone has similar
experience before? Thank you in advance!

Hugo

Hello Hugo,

Personally I don't have experience with FluidSynth on the iPhone, but some others have already done this. Check the FluidSynth archives as well as this page on the FluidSynth Wiki (under Documentation):
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/wiki/FluidSynthOnIphone

Best regards,

Elimar Green (AKA Josh)