Re: [fluid-dev] Build problems on Windows

From: Graham Wykes
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Build problems on Windows
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:18:39 +1100

Hi Josh

Thank you.  Problem solved.

In Project Properties -> Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies I copied the entry from the Debug to the Release and it worked fine. Didi this for both Fluidsynth and Fluidsynth_dll projects

So the whole fix for compiling on Windows in VS2008 is:

Download the Glib dev version
Download and install DirectX SDK

Load the VS solution (the .sln file) in Winbuild
Add the paths for the Glib dependencies
Add the paths for the dsound dependencies (found in the Directx SDK)
Edit the Include in Fluid_aufile.c from "config.h" to "config_win32.h"
Edit the properties as above if you are compiling the release version.

Release version then compiles.

This works in VS2008 and VS2008 Express.

Regards,
Graham