Re: [fluid-dev] Defect reports still new

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Defect reports still new
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:39:02 -0800

Hello Laurent,

No, there isn't an issue with the bug tracker, its working as it should. The offending spam users have been since removed, though its difficult to ensure that it doesn't happen (there is already a re-captcha verification for registering). We haven't had a lot of time to work on FluidSynth as of late. My priorities have recently changed and I'm spending very little time on the computer in general. I do plan on setting aside some time each week to work on free software projects such as FluidSynth, but that has not yet solidified.

Thanks for your bug reports and providing patches. I'll make sure they are part of the next release for sure.

Best regards,

Josh Green

Quoting Laurent Blume <address@hidden>:
Hi all,

Just a simple question: I've opened a couple of defect reports about
one month ago, 73 & 74. They're very basic build issue, including
simple patches.
I'm just a little bit surprised they're still marked as "new", Not a
big deal, I'm just wondering if there's a problem with the bug tracker,
as it sent me some spam a few weeks back?

Thanks,

Laurent