Re: [fluid-dev] Fwd: Re: [LAU] Fluidsynth, soundfonts, jack, and latenc

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fwd: Re: [LAU] Fluidsynth, soundfonts, jack, and latency
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:04:52 -0800

Quoting David Henningsson <address@hidden>:

S. Christian Collins wrote:
address@hidden wrote:
The voice stealing algorithm also needs improvement.
I just updated ticket 27 <http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/ticket/27> with an improvement to the voice-stealing method. It's a very minor code change, and might be worth adding to the pile for 1.1.1. Obviously, a more elegant voice-stealing solution should be considered for the future, but the small change I proposed does help a bit.

Hmm...didn't I commit a fix for that a few months ago? Did I forget to
commit it, or was it somehow reverted? Anyway, its recommitted now; I
hope it stays that way.

// David

Not sure how that happened.  Lets hope it stays fixed :)  Thanks!

Josh