Re: [fluid-dev] defaulting to bank 0 and preset 0 on startup in fluid li

From: Louis B.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] defaulting to bank 0 and preset 0 on startup in fluid library
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:17:33 +0000

Yep, chaining the example I think would be a good idea as this I think
that is a better default (as I followed the example rather blindly
when writing my code -- but it was _very_ easy to integrate with Piano
Booster) Starting up fluid synth is then more like turning on a
hardware synth -- you always hear a sound even if you don't send a
program change first.

Louis