[fluid-dev] Trying to compile for iPhone

From: Bryan Duggan
Subject: [fluid-dev] Trying to compile for iPhone
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:16:55 +0000

Hi apologies if this is a dumb question!

I am trying to port some of my music software to iPhone:

http://www.comp.dit.ie/bduggan/music

And I am trying to compile Fluidsynth for iPhone as per instructions here:

http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/wiki/FluidSynthOnIphone

But when I run the script:

./build_for_iphoneos.sh simulator --disable-jack-support
--disable-coreaudio --disable-coremidi --without-readline

I get the error:

./configure: No such file or directory
I have tried lots of things to get it working, including installing
autoconf etc etc and I dont seem to be able to get anything to build.
Has anyone managed to get this working and if so, perhaps you could
either give me some instructions or even better, email me the iphone
binaries?

Thanks in advance

Bryan

--