[fluid-dev] Pending FluidSynth 1.1.0 release

From: josh
Subject: [fluid-dev] Pending FluidSynth 1.1.0 release
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:23:19 -0700

I tested the development version of FluidSynth with QSynth and Swami and it worked fine. I'll give it a day for anyone to speak up about any issues and then release 1.1.0. Yeah! Thanks again to all who have been a part of this last development cycle. Its really given some new life to the project.

It seems like along with this next release, it should be pretty simple to package up a Windows binary .zip file. This would include all the required libraries. Anyone know how to make a windows installer .exe?

Cheers!
Josh