Re: [fluid-dev] More commits (lots of windows fixes)

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] More commits (lots of windows fixes)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:46:05 -0700

Quoting Graham Goode <address@hidden>:
Hi Guys,
I just wondered if the PortAudio drivers had been updated/tested since
the Multi Core functionality was added?

I just tried it now. It all appears to be working (no error messages or anything), but there is no audio, just silence. I don't have any other applications to test the portaudio driver with at the moment, which would help to determine if its a FluidSynth issue or a portaudio issue. Are you experiencing the same? I don't recall how much I tested it before, but I imagine it WAS working.

Also, has anyone tried a windows jack build with the latest
Jack2/Jackdmp 1.9.3 (http://www.grame.fr/~letz/jackdmp.html)?
Thanks for all the work that has gone into fluidsynth!
GrahamG

I have not tried building FluidSynth yet with Jack on windows nor with Jack2/Jackdmp. Seems like something good to try though. Do you know if Jack2/Jackdmp are API compatible? I didn't see any mention about that on the website.

Josh