Re: [fluid-dev] Tickets, project status, and 1.1.0

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Tickets, project status, and 1.1.0
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:50:37 -0700

Quoting David Henningsson <address@hidden>:
Anyway, Ubuntu Karmic is already past DebianImportFreeze, so I think it
is better to make sure we get a good 1.1.0 into Karmic+1. This means a
deadline for 1.1.0 no later than november 2009. Does this seem okay to
you?

Sure, that sounds like a good deadline.

Of course, if we're finished in september, that would be even better.
FluidSynth are distributed to many more places than just Ubuntu.

Yeah, I guess I should have said.. Sounds like a good worst case deadline. I'm all for getting a release out before then.

Done.  I now have 2 tickets :)

Eases the burden somewhat, huh? :-)

Well I didn't really consider all those tickets to be assigned to me in the first place ;)

// David

Cheers!
Josh