Re: [fluid-dev] two questions

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] two questions
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 23:54:25 -0400

Quoting tizo <address@hidden>:
 - It seems like aftertouch was not implemented in version 1.0.7, as it is
in version 1.0.9. Sadly, is too sensitive for me, and I couldn't find a way
to deactivate it. Can I do that?

I wonder if a command line option or something should be added to turn off aftertouch. Or should we just rely on the MIDI router? I wonder how other software handles this? An aftertouch scaling adjustment might be an elegant way to handle this, since it would double as an aftertouch sensitivity setting.

Josh