Re: [fluid-dev] License trouble for Debian

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] License trouble for Debian
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:30:38 +0200

Josh Green skrev:
> Any suggestion on what licenses are most
> appropriate for documentation?

That's seems to be a difficult question. I tried to do some research and
currently it seems like Creative Commons Share-Alike v3.0 is the most
bright shining star:

* It's accepted by Debian

* Wikipedia is planning to change to that license, and FSF has accepted
that the license will be used as a successor to GFDL (at least for
wikipedia?).

But I'm really not an expert on that subject.