Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth sequencer test

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth sequencer test
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 22:08:33 +0200

Hi and thanks for helping out. I was a bit puzzled before I figured out
what was wrong with your test though. Replace this row:

    fluid_settings_setnum(settings, "audio.period-size", 4096);

with:

    fluid_settings_setint(settings, "audio.period-size", 4096);

...and you will start to notice the bad timing.

// David