Re: [fluid-dev] news

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] news
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:50:30 -0800

Hello,

Great that you added channel pressure.  I wish I had a keyboard that
could test it out ;)

As for the velocity to filter cutoff issue.  There is a version field in
SoundFont files (ifil chunk).  If there are SoundFont files out there
which assume the broken velocity to filter cutoff modulator behavior,
perhaps they have version 2.01 in there.  Christian Collins sent a patch
in, which I believe addressed these issues.  So perhaps that ticket can
be flagged as fixed (any comments Christian?).

Thanks for all the contribution to the project, its rather inspiring.

Best regards,
        Josh