Re: [fluid-dev] ASIO Freature Request

From: ggoode.sa
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] ASIO Freature Request
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:49:25 +0200

Oh, sorry - forgot this one point as well...
If fluidsynth has ASIO support and this was available in Miditzer,
then we could use WineAsio drivers in WINE to connect straight to
JACK. Currently we can't use the built in fluidsynth that comes with
Miditzer when running it in WINE (Linux) - hugh latency, but use
Qsynth externally and re-route the MIDI data.

Thanks!
Graham