Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth as "pure synthesizer"

From: Bernat Arlandis i Mañó
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth as "pure synthesizer"
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:24:24 +0100

Norbert Schnell escrigué:
Dear FluidSynth devels,

FluidSynth for Max/MSP, as a "pure synthesizer" compiles and links only with the following files (15/42):
Interesting. I'm coming to think that FS should be stripped down to
become a pure synthesizer with tools. I'd take at least the midi
routing, midi file playing and LADSPA processing out and treat them as
related libraries/tools. That would focus development and contributing
would be easier. I'll talk more about this when I've finished reviewing
the code since I'm new to FS development, but you can post your opinions
if any.

Cheers.

--
Bernat Arlandis i Mañó