[fluid-dev] Documentation

From: Bernat Arlandis i Mañó
Subject: [fluid-dev] Documentation
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 17:59:39 +0100

Hi.

I've copied the fluidsynth man page to the wiki for a start. Although it gets duplicated I think it will be easier to access it and review it there. I've formatted it for the wiki without changing the section layout so it's easy to track changes for the man page. If you think there's a better way of doing it please tell me.

The man page seems to have an error, this definition gets cut when viewing formatted, the last line here isn't shown:

.B router_chan min max mul add
Limits the rule for events on min <= chan <= max.
If the channel falls into the window, it is multiplied by 'mul', then
'add' is added.

--
Bernat Arlandis i Mañó