Re: [fluid-dev] Tuning (forget my last message)

From: Bernat Arlandis i Mañó
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Tuning (forget my last message)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:09:48 +0100

Bernat Arlandis i Mañó escrigué:
Well, I've tried compiling from the SVN trunk but none of the three RPN controllers have worked. I've look at the new code and everything seems in place.

Forget all the bullshit I said above, it works great!

I still had a previous fluidsynth library lying around that was getting loaded instead of the new one. I need to refresh some of my Linux programming skills, and MIDI knowledge too.

I've checked all the three new controllers and they seem to do what they should, it's just what I needed right now, fantastic.

Thank you again.

--
Bernat Arlandis i Mañó