Re: [fluid-dev] Tuning

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Tuning
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:56:58 -0800

I don't think these messages are supported, although I seem to remember
seeing some FluidSynth code which dealt with tuning messages.  Just to
clarify though, are you referring to the MIDI Tuning specification?

http://www.midi.org/about-midi/tuning.shtml

This uses RPN dumps though and not controllers.  At the moment I'm a
little confused about your statement that it uses controller 129 and
130, since MIDI controllers only go up to 127.  Maybe I'm overlooking
something though, its been a while since I was messing with MIDI
directly.

Cheers.
        Josh