Re: [fluid-dev] Future of FluidSynth

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Future of FluidSynth
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:42:29 -0800

Hello Bernat,

I agree that major changes aren't really needed or necessary at this
point.  I would like to add additional features though, in a backwards
compatible manner when possible (24 bit audio, sample streaming, faster
than realtime MIDI rendering, etc).

I began documenting all functions with doxygen style comments (in the .c
files, rather than the .h files, which was how it was before).  This
will allow for Doxygen API generation.  I didn't get around to finishing
this effort though, as it isn't really that fun ;)  Its definitely
something on my list though.  Any contribution to this effort, in the
form of patches or what not, would be great.

Best regards,
        Josh