[fluid-dev] Future of FluidSynth

From: Bernat Arlandis i Mañó
Subject: [fluid-dev] Future of FluidSynth
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 23:31:24 +0100

I've read this page in the wiki and some related messages in this list. I think any decision should be taken by developers which know the sourcecode well and are used to working with it. I wouldn't try big changes now unless there's such a developers base.

I've always liked the idea of looking at the source and document it so it's easier to work with. We would know more about implemented, unimplemented and buggy features. Fixing bugs would be easier, besides, this experience could help taking decisions and clear the way for bigger changes in the future.

Are there any pointers to start the documentation process?

--
Bernat Arlandis i Mañó