Re: [fluid-dev] resonance

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] resonance
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:10:54 -0800

Hello Philip,

I'm not sure exactly what could be causing that.  I know that reverb and
chorus can sometimes cause some adverse side effects, especially if the
settings for them are not good.  The low pass filter is another area
which could be causing this.  For the instruments which are causing the
issue, do they use the low pass filter?  Try messing with the reverb
and/or chorus settings to see if it helps.

Best regards,
        Josh