Re: [fluid-dev] using channel 9

From: Ken Ellinwood
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] using channel 9
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:18:13 -0800 (PST)

Your soundfont probably does not have bank 128, which is where the percussion
sounds are in a GM soundfont.  If it did, the drums would get assigned
automatically when the soundfont is loaded.

Another possibility to solve the space issue is to load the soundfont
(surrounded by quotes) when invoking fluidsynth i.e., from the command line,
not the fluidsynth shell.  Or you could create a symlink to the soundfount that
doesn't have spaces in the name of the symlink.

Ken