Re: [fluid-dev] HOWTO: build Fluidsynth/QSynth in windows

From: O. P. Martin
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] HOWTO: build Fluidsynth/QSynth in windows
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:43:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Pedro,

Thank you for your advice.

I also read up on the GNU build system, (thank you, Wikipedia!), and
feel I have been sufficiently introduced to use MSYS.

I successfully compiled fluidsynth.  Praise the Lord!  I will consider porting
my project to MinGW.

Next, I have to figure out how to get Eclipse to work nicely with an
external make file  ;-)

I was unable to install the EclipseNSIS InstallOptions Editor because
it complained that a required plugin was incompatible.  My installation
is not that old.

At some point I also would like to learn to use the 'get' command on Linux.  I
am slowly learning.

Thanks again for the encouragement.

May the Lord bless you,
Philip