Re: [fluid-dev] invalid instrument/drum selection problem

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] invalid instrument/drum selection problem
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:52:48 -0800

Hello Jimmy,

Seems reasonable to me to use the last selected instrument when an
invalid bank and/or program change is received.  I've added it as ticket
#8: http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/ticket/8

I'll try and get to this sometime soon, so that you can take advantage
of its benefits.  Hopefully you don't mind building from subversion,
until a new release is made.  Best regards,

        Josh Green