Re: [fluid-dev] how to get preset ?

From: Renaud Chénard
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] how to get preset ?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:42:09 +0100

Indeed, i need the channels preset.

I don't know how it works, but if I re-install my os, i find back the old configuration for qsynth (synthesiseur with the associed sound font list, and the instrument per channel)
so i'm sure that there must some kind of configuration file in my /home/$user but the only thing i found was Qt related.

I find no documentation on fluidsynth, so i was not knowing which program save the configuration.

So it seem's it's not fluidsynth..

thanks Julien