Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.0.8 released

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.0.8 released
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:05:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi Josh!
  This is super cool. Sorry tok me sometime to grab it. but it works fine! Of
course I didn't notice too much of the chorus and other effect issues, because
first thing, I turn them off. Not because they sound bad, but because I like
to add effects later in my recordings, so it all sounds more consistent.
  Kinjdest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net