Re: [fluid-dev] Subversion checkins

From: David Hilvert
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Subversion checkins
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:39:27 -0500

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:56:05 -0700
Josh Green <address@hidden> wrote:

> Bummer, I was hoping to write that one off ;)  Perhaps running valgrind
> on QSynth might yield something interesting (if not just making it run
> too slow to actually work).

I've tried this, and found no particularly interesting error output (and no
crash).  I notice that valgrind at one point had a tool, helgrind, to catch
race conditions, that apparently doesn't work any longer; compiling an older
version of valgrind (2.2.0) which supported helgrind seems to fail on my system
(incorrect glibc detected at configure time, among other failures).