Re: [fluid-dev] hauptwerk

From: John Dey
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] hauptwerk
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:24:49 -0400

Josh,

I would be interested in seeing a converter script if or when you code it up.

Are you aware of Fons Adriaensen's Aeolus Pipe Organ synthesizer? His approach for sound generation is to create samples using additive synthesis. The samples are created a priori and can be saved to a file for future use. I know nothing about the formats that he uses. He does provide a sound font editor that is capable of changing the sound parameters.

John