[fluid-dev] Subversion migration

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Subversion migration
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:12:21 +0200

I'm looking into converting FluidSynth CVS to Subversion.  Unfortunately
it seems that Savannah's subversion support is rather sub par.  They
have documents on converting CVS to Subversion, but I can't find
anything on how to actually install the resulting locally converted data
to the Savannah servers.  I've opened a trouble ticket:
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105827

But no reply yet for about 5 days, perhaps its a bit premature to expect
a reply though.

I see that there is a http://gna.org and it sounds as if they support
Subversion.  I'm considering submitting a project request for
FluidSynth.  Ideally though would be to find a server to host both Trac
and subversion all in one go.  Any ideas?

Best regards,
        Josh