Re: [fluid-dev] Crazy non-Xrun Xruns

From: Dave Serls
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Crazy non-Xrun Xruns
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 12:28:03 -0700

  I haven't seen this message, but I'm more of a recidivist. Having found a
  combination that mostly works and is only moderately annoying, I kept it.
  I would suggest a sound card with more impeccable alsa creds.  Does the Mac
Mini
  have room for a PCI addon?  The ICE1712 chipset cards are quite stable.
  (M-Audio 2496, Delta 1010, etc. )  Support for onboard Intel chipsets has
been,
  in my experience, not trustworthy.

*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *
*   dashs.denver.co.us                         dashs.com               *