[fluid-dev] Windows compilation

From: Luke Palmer
Subject: [fluid-dev] Windows compilation
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 10:42:46 +0000

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to get a project I wrote working on Windows using Visual
Studio .NET.  The windows version I downloaded (1.0.3) had .a and .la
files, which VS.NET doesn't grok (cygwin's preference, perhaps?).
Also, when trying to build it myself, the Fluidsynth LIB project was
corrupt and couldn't be opened.

Does anybody have experience with this problem?  I'm not hacking on
fluidsynth, so if anybody has made fluidsynth.lib, that would suffice.
I'm not averse to putting in a little work to build it either.

Thanks,
Luke