[fluid-dev] More CVS commits

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] More CVS commits
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 19:58:29 +0000

Committed some more stuff, including:
- ALSA CPU consumption problem hopefully now really fixed?
- More changes to ALSA sequencer (hopefully I got it right this time)
- Many many memory leaks plugged

Feedback appreciated.  In particular, Paul Millar, do let me know if you
are still seeing the memory leaks.  I got it fairly trimmed down at this
point I think.  It wasn't in fact the mlock stuff but instead many leaky
structures in the SoundFont loader.  There is quite a lot in the loader
that is rather inefficient, but it is somewhat small compared to sample
data in huge SoundFont files.  But it would be a good area to look into
memory optimization.

Cheers!

        Josh