[fluid-dev] alsa midi sequencer buffer overflow!

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: [fluid-dev] alsa midi sequencer buffer overflow!
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:16:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all!
  Just recently this started. When ever I connect fluidsynth (1.0.6 or 1.0.7)
to my soundcard it says once something like:
WARNING: alsamidi sequencer buffer overflow!
 When I switch on my synth, which has active sensing), this message repeats
over and over again. The sound works fine, but I can't read what's on the
screen and that annoys me and makes things dificult.
  My system:
  Kernel 2.6.16.2 (alsa 1.0.11rc3?)
  With kernel 2.6.11.8 it ran perfectly well. But now my soundcard's switched
from port 64 to port 16.
  Can anyone help me? Anyone with the same problem and a fix? Suspicions?
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide