Re: [fluid-dev] Can I load a list of commands?

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Can I load a list of commands?
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:34:21 +0200

On Jan 9, 2006, at 2:14 PM, Dougie McGilvray wrote:

Hi, I'm experimenting with Scala & Fluidsynth. I'm currently copy/ pasting the contents of the file produced by Scala into the fluidsynth shell. Is there an easier way? I couldn't find one in the documentation, but I thought there might be a way to load a list of commands from a file.

Hi Dougie

You can prepare a shell script with your list of commands, then start fluidsynth like so:

$ fluidsynth -f script.sh -m midishare ~/soundfont.sf2

or:

$ (cat script.sh; cat) | fluidsynth -m midishare ~/soundfont.sf2

Ebrahim