[fluid-dev] bank offset for channels command

From: Dave Serls
Subject: [fluid-dev] bank offset for channels command
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:43:48 -0700

A small mod to the 'channels' command of fluidsynth would allow the -verbose
version to display bank offsets (useful for me, at least).

507a508
>   int offset;
517c518,521
<     else fluid_ostream_printf(out, "chan %d, sfont %d, bank %d, preset %d,
%s\n", i,
---
>     else {
>
>         offset = fluid_synth_get_bank_offset( synth, fluid_sfont_get_id(
> preset->sfont) );
>         fluid_ostream_printf(out, "chan %d, sfont %d, bank %d, preset %d,
> %s\n", i,
519c523
<                               fluid_preset_get_banknum(preset),
---
>                               fluid_preset_get_banknum(preset) + offset,
521a526
>     }

*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *
*   dashs.denver.co.us                         sorrybiscuit.com        *