Re: [fluid-dev] Virtual Theatre Organ Using FluidSynth Available

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Virtual Theatre Organ Using FluidSynth Available
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:34:57 -0800

Wow, nice to see such a project using FluidSynth :)  I see my little
logo made it into some of your graphics as well, cool.  I'm a Linux user
myself, is there any chance of using this SoundFont stand alone if one
were to download this software?  Thanks for letting us know about this
project.  I added it to the FluidSynth web page link section.
        Best regards,
        Josh Green