Re: [fluid-dev] ladcca / lash protocol update?

From: Joe Button
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] ladcca / lash protocol update?
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:11:26 +0000

Hi Josh, thanks for the prompt reply.

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 00:03, Josh Green wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 23:43 +0000, Joe Button wrote:
> > Are there any plans to update fluidsynth to use a newer version of the
> > ladcca (/lash) protocol?
>
> Sure, I hadn't realized it was outdated

Seems to be. When I start fluidsynth ladccad says:

conn_mgr_connect_client: connection 'localhost:55147' is using protocol 1.1;
disconnecting

and fluidsynth says:

cca_comm_recv_run: protocol version mismatch!; server is using protocol
version 2.0

> Any pointers to the changes needed?  Regards,

Not really I'm afraid, just the ladcca reference manual at
http://lash-audio-session-handler.org/ (the html versions are very slightly
garbled). Nb everything still seems to be called ladcca despite the supposed
name change to lash.

Cheers,

Joe x