Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth 1.0.5 problems (samplelooping?)

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth 1.0.5 problems (samplelooping?)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:49:05 -0800

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 15:08 +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi all!
>   I've got a problem with fluidsynth 1.0.5, which I've just installed. I
> loaded the jeux.sf2 (Jeux d'orgue from hammersounds.net) and it sounds
> horrible. I can clearly hear rythmic clicking. Any idea, what I could do or
> is
> this bug known and already fixed in cvs?
>   Kindest regards
>      Julien

Hello Julien,
I was just playing with jeux14.sf2 (I think that means version 1.4).
Many of the instruments sound ok to me, I did notice that some of the
instruments have rather messed up loops which might be what you are
experiencing.  Are all the instruments clicking for you, or just a few?
If you have an example of a really bad sounding one, I could check it
and compare.  Cheers!
        Josh Green