[fluid-dev] audio output trouble(s)

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: [fluid-dev] audio output trouble(s)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:43:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all!
  I just downloaded CVS (on thursday afternoon) And still I have jack trouble.
There seems to be something wrong with stereo. I.E. I played drumbyken (from
hammersound) and a few sounds were only on the right, the rest was only on the
left. With fluidsynth 1.0.3 there's no trouble at all. (this problem is since
1.0.4.
  Also my machine always crashes when starting with alsa. (I'm running as root
though). Still my machine freezes completely.
  Some facts:
  I run a SuSE Linux selfmade kernel: 2.6.7 (with preempt and inbuilt alsa
1.0.4.something).
  I tried the jack issue with jack 0.98.1 and CVS (also from thursday).
  Any ideas, help or hints?
  Kindest regards
          Julien

--------