Re: [fluid-dev] fluid cvs compile error/ bank offset patch

From: Ken Ellinwood
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluid cvs compile error/ bank offset patch
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:08:45 -0700 (PDT)

Make sure you use the *second* version of my patch.  I issued a second version
after realizing that there would be problems like this.  Let me know if you
need me to resend it.

Also, after applying the patch, do a 'make clean'.

I've been having compile problems with CVS sources related to LADCCA, so I've
also been giving the '--disable-ladcca' option when running configure.

To apply the patch without having to specify the file locations individually,
do this:

patch -p0 <bank_offset.patch

Its the -p0 option which does the trick here.

Hope this helps,

Ken

--- Piotr Sawicki <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running fc1 with planet ccrma.
> I wanted to try this patch that adds the ability to specify a "bank
> offset" when

[snip]

> fluidsynth.c: In function `main':
> fluidsynth.c:503: error: too few arguments to function `fluid_synth_sfload'
> fluidsynth.c: In function `cca_load':
> fluidsynth.c:777: error: too few arguments to function `fluid_synth_sfload'

[snip]