Re: [fluid-dev] DSP testing

From: Antoine Schmitt
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] DSP testing
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:11:45 +0200

:::::::::31/03/04::::19:55 +0200::::Peter Hanappe:::::::::
Considering the discussion so far, I would suggest the following :

Hi all,
I don't get everything that you address, but just as a reminder : if you change the voice implementation (noteon and voice groups), remember that there are two soundfont objects : the standard one and the ramsoundfont, that manages samples created dynamically in RAM. Just so that you dont forget to update it if needed and if the voice scheme changes.
Cheers !
--

++ as