[fluid-dev] ANNOUNCE: QSynth 0.2.0 released!

From: Rui Nuno Capela
Subject: [fluid-dev] ANNOUNCE: QSynth 0.2.0 released!
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:11:16 -0000 (WET)

Hi,

Today I've released the new qsynth 0.2.0. It has been a major internal
rewrite, although the user interface look and feel remains quite the same.

The big news are... multi-instance feature: you can now setup and run
multiple independent fluidsynth engines, each one with it's own soundfont
stack, MIDI and Audio drivers.

And all maintained using the very same UI we've used to. The switch
between each engine is made on a new tab bar widget, located below the
usual main window layout. Right-clicking on it will bring a minimal
context-menu where you can add, remove and change each engine instance and
settings.

Remember to backup your "~/.qt/qsynthrc" configuration file, if you want
to maintain your current stable qsynth configuration. This new version
tries to be full compatible, but it will trash an existing configuration
with far more data. So beware ;)

Check it out from:

    http://qsynth.sourceforge.net

Enjoy.