[fluid-dev] Patch for "channels -verbose" - 3rd time's a charm :)

From: Ken Ellinwood
Subject: [fluid-dev] Patch for "channels -verbose" - 3rd time's a charm :)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:15:29 -0700 (PDT)

My previous two versions of this patch were failing for various reasons, one of
creating new instances of fluid_preset_t and not initializing the sfont field.
 This version of the patch corrects that bug so now "channels -verbose" no
longer segfaults.  Please ignore the other two versions of the patch and apply
this one instead (channels_numinfo_3.patch).

Thanks,

Ken