[fluid-dev] FluidSynth, Swami, Mac OS X and success!

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth, Swami, Mac OS X and success!
Date: 15 Jun 2003 23:27:06 +0200

Well I finally got the FluidSynth build working quite well for Mac OS X.
I'm using fink, but I suppose one could probably do without it since
FluidSynth doesn't really depend on much. While I was at it I went ahead
and got Swami working too :) So now Swami/FluidSynth works on Mac OS X.
Right now Swami requires fink, but I may look into getting it working
with the GTK+ port to native Aqua, which would mean it wouldn't need it.

I committed these changes to FluidSynth CVS. If no one has any
objections, I will make a new release in the next few days. Cheers.
        Josh Green

To anyone who actually tries building FluidSynth for OS X, remember to
"--enable-coreaudio".